1. Buffer. Trying out a social media scheduler was on my list of priorities for the month. After hearing some great endorsements from the lovely people in the Fake Goth Girls Slack channel I decided to give Buffer a go. And it is great. I still haven’t worked out a perfect system for when I schedule things, but I am loving this method already.
2. My new art space. I am absolutely loving the little nook that I set up for my myself. I am totally comfortable working there all day. Added bonus? It’s right in front of the heater so I’ll stay nice and toasty through the winter. Read more about my new art space here!
3. My Caravan Palace Pandora station. As I mentioned in my September currently post, I am utterly addicted to Electro Swing as a musical genre. Bonus: my five year old loves it as well so we have epic dance parties in the living room.
4. Fresh garden brussel sprouts. This season was my first year growing brussel sprouts, and YUM! Roasted in the oven with olive oil then drizzled with balsamic vinegar and honey? Droolworthy.
5. New boots. I finally snagged myself a pair of high top boots for the fall. I have two pairs of knee highs, but I had nothing else besides my running sneakers as another option. Since ideally those are for running only, I wanted to pick up a new pair. I’m happy to have some new kicks!
What are your September favorites?