Wow. It’s already nine days into October?! Geez! I figured I’d better get some October small goals up before the month completely passes me by! Here’s how I fared with September’s small goals:
September Goal Wrap-Up
1. Launch my Patreon! Success! So far it’s going well, and I’m so thankful for the support I’ve received! Click here if you’d like to check out my Patreon (or check the link in my sidebar!)
2. Complete two more Zodiac portraits. Success! Capricorn and Aquarius are done. Now all I have is Sagittarius left and my Zodiac portrait series is complete!
3. Prep for Inktober + an upcoming holiday project. Done and in progress. I’m fully prepped for Inktober (there’ll be a post on how it’s going soon!) and my holiday special is in the works.
4. Pinch pennies. Um, sort of? We haven’t spent much extra but I also feel like we aren’t saving as rapidly as I’d hoped. I’m hoping my upcoming holiday special and a couple new offerings in the shop for commission options can help pad the bank account.
All in all, September was really successful! As I wrote about in my Currently in September post, I feel really on top of things lately. Which is amazing, but also causes me to wonder when the other shoe will drop and I end up massively behind.
October Small Goals
1. Complete all 31 days of Inktober. So far, so good! I am LOVING Inktober so far this year!
2. Complete my daughter’s Halloween costume. My kiddo is going as Moon Girl of Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur. I’ve got her headpiece finished, but the utility belt still needs to be done, and I need to get ahold of a pair of red knit gloves.
3. Inquire at local shops about my art. THIS IS HAPPENING PEOPLE. I’ve had this on my to-do list since freaking summer and I need to put myself out there. I CAN DO IT.
4. Launch commission slots for my holiday special + others. I’ve got some new commission ideas to launch, and for the holiday ones, I’ll need a head start to complete them in time for the season. Hence the launch in October. Patrons will get first pick of commission slots!
5. Complete my Zodiac portrait series + order prints. With just Sagittarius left, this shouldn’t be too difficult. Then I need to order the special edition prints I’m doing for this series!
Another busy month! But I love being busy with art; it’s my favorite way to be! What are your October small goals?